*Can be made as dairy and/or grain free!
Muffins are one of the most well-rounded baked good! Muffins that are full of goodness make an excellent on the go snack, a great addition to breakfast, and are great for getting super healthy ingredients into your kids! These muffins are super moist and yummy, no doubt they will be a hit for all.
- 1 C Peanut Butter(natural, unsalted/unsweetened always the best choice!)
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 1/4 C Honey or Maple Syrup
- 3 T Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 C Applesauce or Plain Yogurt
- 2 Eggs (or Egg Replacer)
- 1/4 C flour (I used spelt but any would work)
- 1/2 t each baking soda and salt
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1/4 C filler goodness, I added sunflower seeds and flaxmeal. Use whatever you have on hand; raisins, choc chips, hemp hearts, etc!
Pour desired amount into muffin liners or greased muffin tin, bake at 325 for 35 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!